At AngelList, we fundamentally believe in startups.
We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money (http://angel.co/), build teams (http://alist.co/ & http://angel.co/recruiting), and launch their products (http://producthunt.com/).
We're also creating a unique engineering culture where engineers and designers define and ship products together. Teams are small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management. At AngelList, engineers and designers take direct product ownership.
It's not a fit for everyone, but when it is a fit it’s one of the most rewarding places to work.
The Talent Team
The Talent Team is a cross-functional group focused on fundamentally improving how startups form and grow their teams. We work with startups and candidates to build the best team-building and job-seeking experiences possible. We also do this at scale — AngelList Talent is the world’s foremost startup jobs marketplace.
Or to put that another way, in this role you’ll build the tools that every future employer will use to hire you.
• Work within the cross-functional (engineering, design, ops, sales) to iterate on existing products and invent new ones
• Take ownership of projects and manage multiple priorities against deadlines
• Work comfortably with user and growth metrics
• Take responsibility for the code you own and improve our codebase with your presence.
• Strong full stack engineering skills
• Experience building and shipping web applications
• A track record of launching successful projects
• Comfort with, and curiosity about, working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Entrepreneurship or small startup experienceRead Full Description