Responsible for promoting good customer relations by providing necessary customer service and support. Provides necessary customer service to the end users of our products and services and ensures customer satisfaction. Support account, churn, adjustments, and audits at client level.
The Account Management Specialist is responsible to build relationships with Client and manage score card review with specifics based on customer contract arrangement.
- Be accessible to our customers 24/7
- Be accessible for complex maintenance issues
- Follow up communications, commitments, and resolutions with our customers.
- Understand customers’ network and service requirements and expectations
Coordinate meetings with customers to
- resolve chronic service issues, Service ordering activity, billing disputes, CPE proposals, maintenance agreements and contract management.
- Review trouble histories and analyze recurring patterns and major service interruptions.
- Take prompt corrective and preventative action when problems arise making certain additional expertise is made available.
- Identify and recommend system enhancements to increase the value of Frontier services.
- Provide written/verbal feedback to the Sales & Support teams of processes in need of correction or revision in order to prevent troubles from recurring.
- Be accountable for process improvement.
- Document narratives and root cause analyses in the established databases.
- Interface with multiple departments to resolve needs to satisfaction.
- Have a good knowledge of operational systems.
- Manage to top enterprise level service with a premier focus on our local decision making clients
- Point person for all account level needs
- Complete monthly review of top 10 accounts and report out current service levels, MTTR, activity, and bill disputes.
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years supporting business customers in an account level environment
- Sound decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to conduct RCA on all customer impacting issues and build plans to resolve
Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel for report creating and other tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of order processes and systems used within commercial sales and service to support business products.
- Demonstrate knowledge of billing processes and systems used within BSG to support Business inquiries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to present the interests of the center to outside groups and organizations.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Working knowledge of systems and Enterprise level reporting to client and executives
Windows Software experience
Previous work experience in tariffs and contracts
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects.
- Strong personal organizational skills to organize and prioritize tasks to meet critical delivery schedules.
- Frontier systems knowledge
- In depth knowledge of Frontier voice, data and affiliate products and services.
- Ability to perform in depth analysis on implementation process.