Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
We are looking for a Senior Workday HRIS Analyst to join our Austin-based HRIS team to assist in providing functional and technical Workday solutions that deliver a robust employee experience. With your strong Workday expertise, you will help to drive our Workday HCM system to the next level by continuing to expand our reporting, dashboard, and analytic footprint. This role will have the opportunity to partner with both internal HR functions and the larger business to deliver complex reporting and data needs, as well as ongoing support and development of our reporting resources. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Workday HCM functionality and deep experience with Workday report writing.
- Develop, create and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Studio.
- Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand dashboard format.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements and ensures results meet the business needs within Workday.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
- Create and maintain report catalog to enable end users to get needed reports from Workday.
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies.
- Serve as a key contact for troubleshooting user inquires/issues related to all Workday HCM functionality.
- Develop and maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls.
- Drive the design, development, testing and deployment of new integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday integration tools: Studio, Core Connectors, Document transformation, etc.
- Participate in Workday major releases, identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality
- Assist with system administration, business process configuration and design of the following Workday modules: HCM, Payroll, Time & Absence, Recruitment, Talent, Benefits, and Learning.
- With minimal guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement. Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configuration, testing and deployment.
- Develop and maintain system documentation.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business, or Technology discipline.
- 3+ years of Workday technical and functional Core HCM experience with focus on report writing and integration development.
- Previous Workday production support experience preferred; time spent in a steady-state organization.
- 5+ years of general HRIS experience.
- Technical knowledge of Enterprise Interface Builder, Workday Report writer, Workday Studio, Workday EIB, custom and calculated fields.
- Proven Workday report design experience, including BIRT and Composite reports.
- Demonstrated configuration experience across Workday modules, including business process and security framework configuration.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to understand and interpret stakeholder requirements & translate into meaningful metrics/reports.
- Collaborative team player.
- Proactive, with a sense of ownership.
- Ability to drive projects and issues to completion.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail; demonstrated strength in problem-solving and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Visio.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.