Who are we?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. Processing in the supply chain is to decorate and assemble elements using standardized technology and operations across the global.In order to manage the decoration of the LEGO elements and supply in the right quality, quantity, right cost with the right timing, it is necessary to have employee to taking the overall responsibility in manage and coordinate with other relevant departments to fulfil the operations according to LEGO’s operating model.Play a key role in our Processing departmentYou will responsible for processing production operations in Jiaxing with primarily focus on pad-printing decoration of elements using the pad printing equipment to ensure that the delivery service, quality of the product and the operational cost are according to the global requirement. Processing operations in Jiaxing is using the same equipment, processes according to global standard. The responsibility also extended to the fabrication of pads, chiche, ink mixing, MDP2016, Minifigure, PSD2010 equipment and also various types of element assembly equipment.We expect you to will help us:• Managing processing production (feedback, coaching, support subordinates, meeting structure, training, monitoring, etc.).
• Tracking and reporting KPIs.
• Making sure the decorated elements comply with established quality and cost requirement.
• Effective response to changes in processing production plans.
• Defining clear objectives for processing production for subordinates.
• Managing the flow of information between subordinates and management.
• Creating development plans for both, the organization and the individuals within the organization.
• Carrying out formal and informal performance evaluations periodically and guiding all the necessary development and training activities.
• Establishing a recurring basis program for continuous improvement of packing department using LEAN approaches.
• Demonstrating LEGO Leadership and corporate values through practicing LWOL, Step-up.
• Supporting IMS certifications.What we are looking for• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in engineering and production environment with good supply chain and product and manufacturing understanding.
• Minimum 3 years managerial experience.
• Having experience in managing production team in a group of 5-10 employees.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Similar.
• Good command in general software, Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
• Good command in English and Mandarin (written and oral).
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director