Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
Manager, Engg. Strategy & Operations
As a Manager of Strategy & Operations, you will partner with key leaders in the organization to support company growth and provide leadership on critical organizational and operational projects. Qualified candidates will have enthusiasm for launching new initiatives, implementing scalable operational programs, and getting their hands dirty, while also being operationally-savvy, well-organized, and passionate about solving problems.
- Provide support on key initiatives, ensuring clear success measures, operation plans, and greater cohesion and engagement
- Facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions across stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable answers
- Proactively make recommendations on opportunities for organizational efficiency and be responsible for implementing solutions that yield higher engineering velocity, productivity, quality and cost savings
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s strategic objectives and leverage the knowledge to increase the effectiveness of the engineering organization.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting and present findings to support the organization in decision-making
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; preferred backgrounds in strategy / planning / operations in technology companies
- BA or BS from a top tier school; Engineering degree and MBA (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Enjoys “rolling up sleeves” to make an impact with a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Structured thinking and decision making with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate insights; demonstrates excellent analytic and written presentation skills
- Ability to influence and work effectively with key cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership team; demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with competing priorities; demonstrates strong project management and organization skills
- Hands-on experience with building and automating dashboards
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of prioritization to the organization; has superior judgment, problem resolution, team building, negotiation skills