Manager, Data Analysis and Client Service - Quantitative (Based in HCMC) - 7909
Client Services and Sales - Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh
Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the company’s financial objectives and other operational performance indicators
1. Client Servicing
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the marketplace
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
2. Financial Management
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as assigned
- Ensure continuous market scoping initiatives and release of business proposals to targeted client are pursued to ensure adequate supply of business prospects are in the pipeline
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas
3. Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing data inquiry process
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
4. Organizational Management and Development
- Ensure alignment of operating systems and processes that will enable the business unit to achieve the overall business objectives
- Work across functional business units to support organizational initiatives and business needs
- Promote inter-departmental and inter-divisional communications and teamwork
5. People Management
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct reports
- Ensure effective performance management system is implemented and aligned with regional directions in order to recognize desired performance for business advantage
- Establish high standards of performance and hold associates firmly accountable for meeting those standards.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
WE ARE OPEN TO ALL CANDIDATES WITH OR WITHOUT MARKET RESEARCH BACKGROUND, WHO HAVE THE COMPETENCIES BELOW:
- BA / BS Required;
- At least 6-years working in marketing/sales or research-related industry experience desired, managing the FMCG accounts.
- 1-2 years experience in people management.
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Project management experience
- Effective writing skills.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com