- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Prepare and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code example.
- Must have a solid understanding of core PHP concepts. Additional knowledge of Python will be an added advantage.
- Must use the best developer tools - IDE, Version Control, Deployment, Monitoring etc.
- Must understand web stack and tools - HTTP, Sessions, Web Sockets, JS, UI Debugging etc.
- Should participate in and be open to code reviews.
- Advance Knowledge in developing HTML 5, CSS3, and responsive web portals.
- Should have working knowledge in OOPs Concept, MVC/ Zend Framework, AJAX/Json, service architectures, and application development by using relational databases.
- Good web fundamentals – caching strategies, session/cookie management, AJAX, cross browser support, etc
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure error and bug free project delivery.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
Basic QualificationsQualifications & Experience required :-- BE or graduate in any discipline
- 3 to 7 years of working experience in web development