Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
- Responsible for identifying product gap, Generate profitable revenue through new product development by localization.
- Responsible for driving sales of all Localized product with the help of key Stakeholder.
- Support Stakeholder with technical qualification and assistance
- Identify process gap & create cost-effective Quality Solutions.
Under this position, You are responsible for driving the business of localization from Production to final usage of product for Microbiology Division, you will effectively Develop a compelling Go to market Strategy ( National) for the localization product, work with Microbiology team/Customer to help design client specific requirement, ensure execution of customer-focused programs in line with the MBD business strategy for identified Key Accounts. You develop the business case to select the appropriate program tactics with the MBD sales channels and report the success of your programs to management. On the business development side, you own along with the sales team the market sensing & business intelligence for Microbiology market by identifying new business opportunities and create local solutions. You are responsible to manage Vendor & Customer complaint.
- Develops strategies and implements plans to grow profitable sales.
- Responsible for Sales forecast, Raw Material Inventory Management & production Visibility
- Responsible for the Qualification, Validation and Documentation Support to direct customers as well through Channel partner.
- Participate in all phases of the product development from product definition to final release
- Cost-effective implementation of business processes & in-house resources.
- Joint visits to customer site for critical cases and key/focus accounts
- Take a hands-on approach, and act as escalation point for all customer and system issues. Collaborate with Service In charge, product team, supply chain etc to develop joint initiatives for improvement of Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Collaborates with marketing team to create more and more awareness for Microbiology Market of Assign Market
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Forecasts, effective trend analysis and drive achievement. Follows up diligently on leads received from other areas/divisions of the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with the Key account across target organization including key influencer, decision maker and end user for expanding the business opportunities across Microbiology Division
- Total accountability for a product from design, preparation, deployment and execution account plan to grow the revenues from local manufacturing.
- Monitor product mix performance and implement corrective measures where necessary. Build a robust pipeline and provide an accurate forecast with the focus on growing the share of wallet for all Thermo Fisher Business.
- .Understand customer pain point and give the customized solution as value proposition with help of manufacturing team
- Manage customer compliant with CAPA plan & Revert to the customer within Timelines
- MBD India Localization- AOP performance
- Business growth/ share of wallet growth and profitability
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University education in science, PGDBA / MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years related experience in sale role in Pharma Industry (BioPharma, Pharma) with intimate knowledge of Microbiology from Pharmaceuticals Market.
- Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload; willingness to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions.
- Project Management Experience
- Can develop strong relationship across the spectrum in customer organization and within ThermoFisher, have experience in leading teams and mentoring them
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork, results-orientation and strong persistence to reach goals.
- Excellent written and verbal English language & communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate equally effective throughout all hierarchical levels
- Willingness for travel for ~ 50% of the time, primarily domestic travel
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.