PURPOSE OF ROLE
· Timely and correctly executes SAP transaction, related to inventory movements according to documents provided by responsible persons. Responsible for processing full information regarding orders passed to providers (3PLs). Maintains good contacts with 3PL responsible employees, accounting, customer service, transportation and customs clearance colleagues in order to provide continuous service improvement.
· Receives and processes customer orders, agrees timings for orders shipments to customers (Ukraine, Eurasia). Possesses full information regarding products availability for further shipments to customers (Ukraine, Eurasia). Checks and processes sales orders in SAP. Maintains contacts with internal and external customers/suppliers in order to continuously improve service level.
· Checks conformity of original inventory movement documents and performs goods receipt according to Procurement Policy. Controls inventory movements.
· Provides information to internal and external customers regarding goods assortment. Provides necessary information to suppliers for correct and timely preparation of necessary documents.
· Informs 3PL on expected arrival time of goods, receives confirmation of goods receipts. Controls timely delivery of goods to warehouse.
· Performs review of complaints from internal and external suppliers regarding orders within area of responsibility.
· Performs preparation of necessary documentation, tracks and stores registers of documents movements. Participates in PJSC “Mondelēz Ukraine” inventory counts.
· Prepare weekly storage, aging, co-packing, labelling reports and prepares stocks reconciliation with 3PL, monthly reports for accounting department on inventory balances by locations in SAP. Provides documentary information on inventory movements within the reporting period
· Knows the assortments, % of shelf life and requirements of inventory for labelling and co-packing operations.
· Vocational education
· 2+ years professional experience
· Ability to work in SAP or similar ERP;
· Skills in accounting and standard processes, which applicable at warehouse activity
· PC user (MS Office, in particular, Excel)