Job Reference #
Are you a master of Java interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– develop the service-layer of a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with business analysts, client-side developers, database developers and quality assurance (QA) professionals
– master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain
– share knowledge across the whole development community
– take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
− work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
Corporate Lending IT Java Script UI Software Engineer
Country / State
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a new Corporate Lending IT team based out of Wroclaw. The immediate role will be to get involved with the loan simplification project, which will consolidate and remediate the major loans platforms and architecture. This is a multiyear program of work which will involve working with cutting edge technology and engaging F2B across multiple teams and groups.
Your experience and skills
– Good knowledge of modern frameworks like React and Node.js
– Experience of one or more of the following open source technologies . React, Redux, Webpack, d3, LESS, Node.js
– Expertise in generic computing science including OOP modelling (UML, SOLID etc.), algorithms, data structures, design patterns and Functional programming
– Previous exposure to tools like npm, grunt and RESTful web service
– Experience with build tools like Ant or Maven, and development tools such as Eclipse, Git, Subversion, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus
– Clean coding and refactoring skills with excellent problem solving ability
– knowledge of relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
– Fluency in automated testing techniques and frameworks
– Know-how of agile/lean development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
– enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
– analytical and methodical, using evidence to solve problems
– a strong communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?