Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City
Apr 6, 2018, 6:36:46 AM
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning, organizing and managing sales and marketing strategies and activities in named accounts and vertical partners (in named accounts) to achieve sales, profitability and share-of-wallet targets.
• Establish Vertiv as singular supplier/partner of choice in named accounts and vertical partners
• Reports to Vertical Leader/Sales Manager
• Develop sales plans and coordinate marketing strategies for named accounts within the context of the overall corporate plan and, where appropriate, recommend standards and set sales targets and quotas.
• Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with named accounts and vertical partners to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
• Identify and map key customers in named accounts to understand and develop strategies to build Vertiv advocates.
• Communicate and deliver the Vertiv Business Proposition to key customer in named accounts.
• Develop and implement strategies for named accounts and vertical partners which are based on current and anticipated customer requirements
• Service current named accounts and develop new named accounts to meet sales targets through effective sales presentations and utilization of support services
• Coordinate client presentations with support groups, highlighting company product and service capabilities in a planned strategy to develop profitable business
• Responsible for developing, growing and managing the sales funnel.
• Advise management of changes in competition, product availability or related customer matters for named accounts.
• Participate in the development of marketing programs, recommending product revisions and pricing changes.
• Work with other departments/support and functional groups on customer’s service activities and manage conflict (as and when arises) as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with the partner manager to identify and develop relevant partners for the named accounts.
• Provide input into the development of initiatives such as new products, new marketing programs, new advertising campaigns and the dropping of unprofitable products to management and relevant support groups.
• Collaborate with relevant functional and support groups in planning and executing special projects and programs for named accounts.
• Prepare regular reviews and reports on sales performance, sales forecasts and market trends in a timely manner.
• Ensure all the activities with the named accounts comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
Background / Experience Required:
• Successful sales track record
• More than 3 years experience in Verticals and/or Key account manager role
• Technical background
• Strong communicator in both written and verbal
• Strong leadership skills and able to lead a team.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Problem solver, good at conflict management
• Pleasant, co-operative, self-motivated, team player and result oriented
• Strong influencing and negotiations behaviors
• Good knowledge in multimedia tools and applications
• Excellent business ethics and integrity
• 'Can do' attitude and Sense of urgency
• Focuses on operational details and accuracy whilst being able to see the big picture and develop strategy
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.