Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for defining strategies, policies and guidelines, and executing governance for the Service organization; Line Management responsibility for the Service Operations Coordinator, Service Technical Team Leaders, Service Sales Account Managers, Advanced Service Centre (ASC) staff, Service Administration staff and Sales Support staff.
- Adherence to Qatar Labour Law, Business Conduct Guidelines and other company Guidelines/ Policies including Signature Authority Guidelines.
- Management of Service Department including Sales opportunity development, Resource Planning and prioritizing Service/ Project requirements and lobour billability/ utilisation.
- Lead the Sales and AOC staff in increasing the share of wallet from the existing customers with existing and new service offerings.
- Lead Service Team Leaders to ensure all details are provided in Service Quotations and improve quality of data specified in Quotations (in conjunction with Account Managers and the Commercial Team)
- Lead Service Team Leaders to ensure works are completed in accordance with Technical Specification and Industry / Internal Standards
- Ensure Vendor engagement in accordance with P2P principles/ guidelines and ensure Vendor invoices are received in a timely manner (ensuring financials are able to be completed on time each month).
- Lead Service Admin and work with the Commercial Team to ensure that customer invoicing is prepared on time accompanied by accurate revenue reporting.
- Assist Service Commercial in preparing monthly financial reports and future budget planning.
- Take ownership in respect to Service staff performance management, trainings and development.
- Actively participate in the monthly operations review meetings, raising issues that may impact the service department. Work with SSP Head to determine best way forward.
- Support the Service Team Leaders in Project Variations, Claim Management and dispute resolution.
- Support Service Account Managers and Technical Team Leaders in providing consistent communications with customers and consistent reporting on activities conducted at their sites.
- Improve and ensure adequate, timely Documentation and Service Reporting to Customers (Service Report, OHS, etc)
The successful candidate will have:
- Sales Management experience, including a passion for Sales and New Business Development.
- Proven experience in developing and leading a successful Service Organisation with high levels of staff engagement and customer satisfaction in a diverse cultural environment.
- Technical knowledge of Comfort, Fire & Security including understanding of mechanical systems
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Advanced knowledge Variation-/ Claim Management
- Experience in Project Management.
- Proven business financial understanding including full Profit & Loss.
- Advanced Resource Planning/ Coordination/ Billability experience.
- University Degree of Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- Command on spoken and written English language is required.
- Good spoken and written Arabic language will be highly regarded.
Requisition ID: 295362
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only