- Lead the implementation of a highly scalable and secure infrastructure that supports user authentication and authorization for one of Thomson Reuters’ most important and largest applications: Eikon.
- Support mission critical production services that handle millions of requests daily. Our solutions provide access to real-time market data, news, fundamental data and analytics that drive millions of dollars of financial decisions a day and must never go down.
- Collaborate across the organization, independently gather requirements and drive changes. Translate client and partner requirements into deliverable solutions and break down new and complex business cases into low-level use cases.
- Bring your passion and knowledge of new technologies and industry trends to keep our technologies on the cutting edge.
- 7+ years of experience in software development in the context of web development, such as C# or Java.
- 2+ years of experience in leadership of software development projects and teams with the ability to engage and drive the team towards successful deliveries.
- Experience with modern development methodologies, including agile, continuous build and unit testing processes with excellent process analysis skills with an eye for optimization and automation.
- Experience with designing, developing, debugging, optimizing and managing complex highly reliable and scalable production systems.
- Thorough knowledge of basic security concepts such as authentication, authorization and auditing
- Strong passion for technology and a willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and flexible with an ability to translate high-level direction into solutions and development projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong social skills and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Familiarity with identity access management concepts and systems for an enterprise network.
- Experience with Active Directory administration, Windows authentication, Linux authentication and cloud-based platforms.
- Experience in deploying and administering ForgeRock solution.
- Experience in design and implementing Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM), SAML-based Federation, OIDC, OAUTH2
- Experience with or knowledge of public cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.