Job Posting Date
Apr 5, 2018, 5:59:36 AM
Market leader Fisher Control Valves are renowned for superior performance and reliability. Customers know that Emerson stands for integrity, and the Fisher range embodies that reputation.
The Sales Manager – Flow Controls, based in Qatar and handling the complete Fisher portfolio, will systematically develop support and implement growth strategies to achieve and exceed booking targets for the Qatar market.
Your opportunities can range from targeted competitive displacement, to a specific industry application, to a defined market segment in the Country. Engaging with customers and the local sales organization is a must, in order to achieve your objectives.
Practice safety in everything and promote a safety culture.
You will lead from the front and live by the One Emerson Values – integrity, safety and quality, support our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration & innovation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Flow Controls business Unit for solutions, products and services sales & business development initiatives for assigned accounts.
- Meeting or exceeding territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc) as required in support of the Flow Controls MEA business plan
- Developing and implementing sales and service strategies for assigned accounts.
- Developing and implementing plans to drive and grow the aftermarket business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- Analyzing and developing plans to drive competitive displacement, Severe Service, and FIELDVUE solutions
- Preparing and presenting marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and marketing plans
- Working closely with other Final Control and Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Taking a pro-active role in working with the Global Project Pursuit Team and local sales team to identify, qualify and pursue valve projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for Flow Controls
- Business Unit and all Emerson Automation Solutions products and services
- Developing long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Flow Controls and Emerson Automation Solutions
- Improving customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
Keeping up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- Ensuring Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Keeping up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends
- Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Policy and Procedures
To be considered for this role you will have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering, and a minimum 7 – 10 years in Technical Sales, including a 3 years working experience in the Middle East within the Hydrocarbon, Power & Chemical industries
Knowledge of the Qatar market is a must and experience with Control Valves Sales with strong application knowledge is an advantage,
You will have strong Technical, team leadership and people management skills, along with a strategic mindset to drive business growth. Strong business skills & commercial awareness is essential, along with excellent English communication skills. Arabic language ability is preferred.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.