Director of Engineering
Location: Mindspace, Malad, Maharashtra, India
Product Line: Personagraph
Intertrust Technologies Corporation provides trusted computing products and services to leading global corporations – from mobile and CE manufacturers and service providers to enterprise software platform companies. These products include the world’s leading digital rights management, software tamper resistance and privacy-driven data platforms for Ad Tech, DNA storage and processing, and IoT. Founded in 1990, Intertrust is based in Silicon Valley, with locations in London, Tokyo and Beijing. The Company has a legacy of invention, and its fundamental contributions in the areas of computer security and digital trust are globally recognized.
Intertrust holds hundreds of patents that are key to Internet security, trust, and privacy management components of operating systems, trusted mobile code and networked operating environments, web services, and cloud computing.
We are looking to hire a Director of Engineering with a product company background. The incumbent will lead and manage a top-notch back-end platform engineering teams in Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 12-15 years of hands-on experience, primarily as an Architect with experience on Java & Big Data
- Must exhibit thought leadership in product engineering, development and management
- Must also have a Big Data background
- Must have hands-on experience in leading large projects and managing a diverse team of architects, developers and QA
- Should be able to plan the resourcing needs and optimize the work allocation for the team efficiently
- Should collaborate and work with product management to understand the product vision, requirements and translate them to engineering goals for the team
- Must ensure all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with Intertrust’s product vision
- Must assume the overall responsibility end-to-end for product releases and be a technical mentor and a leader to the team
- Should track, monitor and provide reporting on projects and assignments
- Be accountable for the overall technical excellence and quality of the platforms
- The incumbent should also be willing to travel internationally when required
- Good to have multi geography work experience
- Languages: JAVA, Scala, Python
- Tech Stacks: Spark, Storm/Heron, HDFS, Elastic Search, Cassandra, MySQL, Postgress, NoSQL
- UI frameworks: React/Angular
- Experience with Docker
- Experience building large scale services, experience with AWS is a plus
- The incumbent must be someone who can run end-to-end product development. Must be very comfortable digging into various aspects of products.
This role will report to the VP of Engineering in United States.