At Remitly, we're helping people send over $4 billion around the globe driven by our mission to deliver on our promise to immigrants sending money across the world.
The Contract Senior Technical Recruiter has the unique opportunity to drive our growth through targeting, recruiting, and closing top engineering talent across the US. In this role, you will partner with internal hiring teams/stakeholders to understand business goals and the people needed to achieve them. You will also work alongside a rock star team that is focused on candidate experience, quality of hire, and building Remitly’s brand as an employer of choice.
In this role you will:
- Partner with your team and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and workforce plan execution
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Source, source source! Bring new techniques and deep internet searching/candidate engagement to fill the top of the candidate funnel with senior level SDEs and management level SDE candidates
- Utilize your deep, technical knowledge and understanding of how to engage with sr. level engineers,in Seattle and nationwide.
- In Partnership with technical recruiting team, bring quality, sourced candidates through the recruiting funnel and into offer stage
- Maintain focus on quality and culture-add while screening SDE candidates
- Manage to hiring goals and targets, measure output, and iterate to ensure continuous improvement
Successful candidates should possess:
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting with an emphasis on sourcing sr. and leadership level, full-stack SDE candidates for FTE roles
- Ability to build quick rapport with candidates from a phone call, through engaging conversation and technical acumen/understanding of business
- Deep ownership and self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset to execute fast and produce results
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative and able to understand highly complex technical organizations
- Ability to work onsite, and/or remotely with a team
- Experience recruiting engineers in markets outside of seattle
- Exposure to sourcing engineers for offsite hiring events
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Does this sound like the place for you? Join us!
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.