As Enterprise Account Manager (m/w), you'll be responsible for driving sales
of Tableau products within a set of Named Enterprise Accounts located in the
DACH Region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). You will manage all aspects of
the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close
and account care. In your role you will be supported by your assigned Inside
Sales Representative who is focused on managing smaller transactions so that
you can focus on larger deals. This role is a quota-carrying sales position
that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned Named Accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions together with your Inside Sales Rep simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in our Salesforce CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide initial product demonstrations and work together with our Sales Engineering team on more complex and in depth presentations
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through Salesforce
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
Who you are …
- Experienced. 7+ years of Software/SaaS sales experience. You've worked with complex sales to Enterprise Accounts (DAX, MDAX) and have seven-figure deal experience
- Domain Experience with business applications, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to nurture and expand the company´s relationship within named accounts to maximize revenue. You are a closer
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it, both in German and English
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.