Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Professional Services Manager will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of consultants who implement the Workday HCM solution, with a focus on customer satisfaction, revenue, and utilization across the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Aggressively recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse team of consultants supporting Workday’s business applications
• Promote a team orientated, challenging and innovative work environment
• Maintain and continuously improve the consulting on-boarding, performance management and career development process
• Collaborate with Resource Managers, Sales, Engagement Managers and Partners to effectively staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessary among Workday and partner consulting resources
• Drive team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels
• Monitor multiple project budgets, project forecasts, and compliance with department policies on project governance.
• Administer team’s incentive compensation plans
• Deliver on quarterly objectives, including customer satisfaction, references, revenue, utilization and margin
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating in internal initiatives
• 5+ years’ HCM or payroll software implementation experience required
• 2+ years’ as a people manager
Skills you Need:
• Bachelor degree required
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Prior project management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for customer service
• Able to travel up to 40% of the time.