Job Description / Skills Required
Glocal Healthcare is hiring for Executive/ Sr. Executive HR for its Muzaffarpur Hospital. Job Description:
* Design compensation and benefits packages
* Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360 evaluations)
* Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
* Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
* Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
* Monitor HR departments budget
* Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues
* Manage employees grievances
* Create and run referral bonus programs
* Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
* Measure employee retention and turnover rates
* Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Experience Required: Minimum 6 Months to 3 Years
Educational Qualification: Graduate / MBA in HR
WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
HR PoliciesTraining NeedsGrievance HandlingCompensationHRISEmployee RetentionBenefitsSourcingInterviewingBonusHRHR ExecutiveSenior HR Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Glocal Healthcare Systems (Pvt) Ltd.
Glocal healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd is a chain of hospitals bringing state-of-the-art Medical facilities, Infrastructure along with Technology and Skills closer to under-served India. With a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled doctors and practitioners for world class patient care and treatment, Glocal provides secondary level healthcare, addressing 95% of the disease load in the country, constituted by 42 conditions & diseases.
We at Glocal believe that hospitals are meant to deliver health. Healthcare interventions, like medicines, investigation and surgeries are only important if they can restore the health of a patient. The basic business operating strategy has been to cut frills and keep costs at a minimum.
The hospitals run on a process based & outcome oriented system exclusively focusing on the health and wellness needs thereby providing outstanding medical services at a price point that provides maximum access to the intended audience.
Social Impact in 5 years
11 operational hospitals in difficult geographies across India and many more under construction
LitmusDx - Clinical Decision Support System launched
Hellolyf.com - Virtual Clinic Functional
Digital Dispensaries - Intermediated Remote Primary Care Centres
Over 600,000 patients seen till date
Over 90,000 patients hospitalized till date
Over 70,000 surgeries done till date
Over 5000 lives at risk saved
Over 1000 full time employment created
Over 700 part time employment created
Over 56000 people trained and over 39000 people given jobs through external placement