1 To issue all customer invoices in accordance with the customer contract requirements. Ensure all invoices are properly supported and reviewed before sending to the customer.
2. Gather all supporting documents (e.g. customer signed service tickets, delivery notes, utilization sheets etc.) from operations personnel to ensure all information is available for billing on a timely basis.
3. Review job logs on a monthly basis and discuss with each product line manager. Ensure revenue is accurately and timely reviewed at each month end if the US GAAP revenue recognition criteria have been met.
4. Ensure revenue is booked into the 1C system accurately to the correct product line and to the correct revenue code (e.g. sales, services, rentals etc…)
5. Accrue for volume discounts on a monthly basis.
6. To review advances receipts from customers on a monthly basis and to investigate any advances older than 60 days old for follow up and resolution. Reconcile advances to invoices issued and match and clear in 1C
7. Generate and review aged account receivables and aged accrued receivables reports on a monthly basis and resolve overdue amounts by close coordination with the Credit Controller and operational management. Ensure amounts are reconciled to the general ledger and any differences are explained and supported.
8. Carry out reconciliation with customers on a needs to basis.
9. On a monthly basis compare accrued revenue with billed revenue. Understand and investigate the root cause of the discrepancies. Communicate the results of your findings with operational management and continuously look for ways of making the revenue and receivables process more efficient and effective.
10. On a monthly basis, complete relevant HFM Supplemental forms and ensure data is entered accurately with no validation errors.
11. Ensure all invoices and supporting documents are filed in a logical and traceable manner.
12. Calculate and process payroll on a monthly basis for all Kazakhstan locations and business units.
13. Ensure all properly approved timesheets, overtime, job bonuses and other supporting documents are entered to the payroll module accurately and timely. If any information is not properly approved then resolve as appropriate with relevant product line manager. Liaise closely with the Human Resources team during this process.
14. Ensure all taxes and deduction are correctly calculated, deducted from employee pay and paid to the relevant authorities on a timely basis.
15. Provide head count and non-recurring support on a monthly basis for upload to HFM and for reporting to Region and Corporate management.
16. Process international payroll received through intercompany invoices and ensure taxes are calculated and appropriately accrued, disclosed and paid to the relevant tax authorities.
17. Reconcile all payroll related balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis. Ensure ageing analysis is prepared for all the balances to ensure exposure to write offs is assessed.
18. Accrue monthly for all unpaid payroll amounts and related taxes and benefits. The accrual should be done by product line and based on the latest available information to ensure its accuracy. Payroll is one of the largest costs for the company and it is essential to accrue accurately.
Higher Education (preferably Economy / Bookkeeping and Audit)
Attention to details, accuracy
English advanced is preferable