Oversee UiPath’s marketing operation within DACH to support growth expectations and the local sales and customer service operation.
- Develop and execute the DACH marketing plan to enable DACH business growth objectives
- Coordinate with EMEA and global marketing to ensure propositions and assets are localized and available for the DACH market
- Establish local public relations effort to drive awareness for UiPath momentum and success within the DACH market
- Oversee digital marketing efforts to enable local awareness and online demand generation
- Track local lead generation and follow up activities
- Oversee/execute local events and tradeshows to support DACH field operations
- Develop local customer marketing, including advisory board, case-studies, and references to drive momentum in DACH
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- 10+ years in marketing, including demand generation and campaign management
- 10+ years of experience collaborating with a global marketing organization to customize worldwide assets and B2B propositions for the EMEA market
- Expertise in online and digital marketing execution and an understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a rapidly growing sales organization
- Understanding of critical marketing success metrics and KPIs
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance and society
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office, competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.