Founded by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, Rodan + Fields’ dermatology-inspired skincare products and proprietary, technology-driven social enterprise platform are changing the way people engage in the skincare category, shop for products and care for their skin. In 2007, the Company made the unprecedented move out of department stores and into the world of community commerce in order to realize the doctors' vision for providing the closest alternative to a professional skincare experience outside of a medical office and, in the process, empowering entrepreneurial opportunity. Rodan + Fields is a fast-paced, values-anchored company at the intersection of consumer packaged goods, digital products and personal enterprise in the heart of San Francisco.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will be an Art Director able to hit the ground running, and possess people and project management skills. Come prepared to recommend solutions for Rodan + Fields’ unique social commerce model. Must be brilliant at designing and art directing promotional, event and field marketing materials while maintaining brand standards.
- Support and creative vision, conceptualization and execution of creative executions for field materials alongside Copy partner.
- Act as quality control and brand steward for junior-level team members and liaison between the team and their senior manager, Creative Director and VP of Creative.
- Think and design holistically across media and activate brand campaigns globally.
- Design and produce a wide range of graphics: social assets, digital flyers, animated GIFs, print materials, data visualizations, web banners, email graphics, digital signage, etc
- Work closely with Creative Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met and feedback is implemented
- Independently manage workload, deadlines, quality of work produced, and follow defined procedures, policies, and processes
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- 7+ years of relevant creative direction experience.
- Strong portfolio of relevant concepting work demonstrating an ability to produce on-brand creative.
- Exquisite, refined typography and high-level design aesthetic a must
- Keen eye and understanding of image composition and lighting.
- The ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills.
- Sketch and After Effects are a bonus