Culture Amp is the world’s leading people analytics platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people and culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback and real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions. Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX, and engineering. We help thousands of the most culture focussed organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Adobe, Pinterest, Tumblr, Slack, Warby Parker, Etsy and many more.
Your role in the Camp
- Be the point person for deploying the theoretical algorithms and frameworks developed by Data Scientists into production-quality and operational code
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design and deliver machine learning components
- Participate in researching and prototyping of artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Continuously explore opportunities to apply machine learning methods by gaining a deeper understanding of the data captured by the platform
What will you bring to the Camp
- Strong software engineering techniques such as Object-Orientated Design and Test-Driven development
- Experience with developing production-ready machine learning components using Python
- Passionate about Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge and interest in Big Data technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop/Hive, SQL, NoSQL
- An understanding of microservices, Event Sourcing and CQRS is a plus
A few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Our unique DIY approach to Learning & Development
- What is Culture First?
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast growing start-up, where there’s plenty of opportunities to translate data and research into meaningful insights for our people geek community, please get in touch.