Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, employee events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
- Build and maintain relationships with the local sales teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Develop deep understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions, in each region.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs.
- Develop marketing plans with all sales teams and top channel partners on a quarterly basis and conduct QBRs to measure results.
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline to meet quarterly goals.
- Identify relevant industry events. Secure appropriate level of participation.
- Coordinate and manage all regional events, including seminars, tradeshows, networking events, and user group meetings.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Identify and develop customer success stories that can be used as public references and case studies.
- Participate in social media and engagement in local markets.
- Lead localization plan / distribution of marketing materials
You are strategic enough to direct next steps and create best routes to market, whilst at the same time being comfortable working hands on and participating in events and presentations. Working for a fast paced tech startup excites you; you want to have the opportunity to own the regional marketing strategy and execution. Obviously, you have comprehensive experience in marketing, but more importantly you want to be part of this because you are eager to grow and create. You are a team player and love working with smart creative and motivated people.
- 5+ years experience in marketing with strong emphasis in channel and field marketing.
- Solid understanding of datacenter infrastructure and virtualization technologies.
- Deep understanding of all modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Marketo.
- Have experience in planning and executing social campaign and digital marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Extensive experience in localizing and executing global integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics from top university.