Job ID: JR0060255
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Kulim, KDH MY
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Software Development Engineer
We are looking for a Scan DFT engineer who is interested in developing Tools, Flows and Methodology in the SCAN DFT domain.
- Responsible for development of solutions tools, flows and methods in the Scan DFT domain to meet the teams business objectives.
- Exposed to the different stages of the product life cycle in the Scan DFT domain. From design, development, validation, deployment and support
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal software process
Inside this Business Group
- Master or a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with min 5 years of relevant working experience .
- Fast learner, ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Able to express yourself in writing and verbally candidate will need to be in touch with Intel employees from all around the world.
- Needs to take initiative, to "reinvent" current working processes and challenge the norm.
- Good people skills, needs to be goal oriented and persistent in order to complete tasks on track.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interest in software development work.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Required to be self-sufficient, independent and apply creative methods in order to overcome various obstacles, technical and process alike.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.