Melville 1 (22567), United States of America, Melville, New York
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Commercial Real Estate, Northeast Multifamily Balance Sheet Relationship Manager
- Product specialist for Multifamily Lending - Balance Sheet, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Develops marketing strategies that are used to sell Capital One CRE products and services
- Works with internal partners to enhance relationships and capitalize on Multifamily opportunities
- Coordinates activities, work streams, and resources needed to achieve goals; keeps others informed on status or issues; solicits and provides feedback to others; gets buy-in and builds consensus with others
- Negotiates with internal and/or external parties (e.g. customers, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, vendors, potential business partners) to structure deals or establish formal agreements
- Establishes and implements a sales strategy; interacts with customers or potential customers to explain Capital One products and services with the goal of persuading them to do business with the company
- Demonstrates ability to influence others and champion new ideas to improve processes and client experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience servicing commercial real estate loans as a multifamily Balance Sheet Lender
- At least 2 years of experience servicing commercial real estate loans as a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac lender
- Master's Degree
- At least 8 years of experience servicing commercial real estate loans as a multifamily Balance Sheet, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac lender
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.