• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering from Top CS School or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong diplomacy & communication (written/oral) skills.
• Hands-on programming experience in Java, Python, C/C++, Scala required.
• Strong general knowledge of data modeling, database technologies, NoSQL databases.
• Experience with Web-Scale/eCommerce technical domains and deeply understand associated system architecture/software architecture.
• Experience with Security, Audit level initiatives.
• 5 years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies in cloud computing or related technical fields, and their relevance to the marketplace.
• Experience with Data Center Strategy & Capacity planning, HW platforms, and performance engineering in Web scale/eCommerce domains.
• Experience working with senior engineering leaders in cloud computing or related technical fields.
• Experience as a software engineer; experience as an engineering manager from top Internet/eCommerce companies.
• Certifications including CISSP, CISA or CRISC or equivalent work experience will be highly desirable.
• Experience with SOX Information Technology General Controls will be highly desirable.
• Previous experience in a technology compliance manager/program manager will highly desirable.
• Proven successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career. Track record in successful leading large scape GA releases.
• Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
• Ability to mix technical acumen with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
• Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
• Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.