Recognized as “Leader” in the Forrester Wave™, Marketing Evolution is at the forefront of SaaS-based Marketing Analytics and Attribution platforms in the marketplace today. Using our patented technology, customers benefit from new “person-level” marketing information to make the most-informed in-flight targeting, creative rotation, and media mix decisions that ultimately result in maximum reach and profitability. Leading customers – including many of the top Fortune 500 brands – have chosen Marketing Evolution to energize their marketing investments through the demonstrably improved marketing results that come from making better use of their advertising dollars in finding and delivering their messages to the right audiences.
The Advertising Research Foundation awarded Marketing Evolution the Big Data Gold Medal Award for its work with Warner Brothers. And, the CEB Marketing Leadership Council announced a new round of Best Practices case studies based on Citibank’s work with Marketing Evolution.
Come join our company that is experiencing hypergrowth! Be part of our growing Marketing team in our NYC location.
This highly-creative person, reporting to the Director of Content and Branding, will help elevate our marketing and brand to the next level! Responsible for creating design solutions from concept to completion in a wide range of graphic applications including the website, printed and electronic collateral materials, and tradeshow and event booths and signage.
- Responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of design solutions across a variety of medium that directly support our marketing plan.
- Manage our branding efforts across our company, ensuring adherence to standards in the short-term, and adaptation of our brand image over the medium-term.
- Conceive, create and design landing pages & other web properties to achieve high conversion rates.
- Coordinate, design, and produce marketing materials including tradeshow graphics/signage, ads, brochures, and communications including emails, direct mail, newsletters, invitations, and infographics.
- Maintain a consistent brand identity across all collateral materials and websites. Manage all brand assets, images and icons; develop and/or secure new ones as required.
- Provide presentation design support to key/select Marketing Evolution Executives and for KEY prospect and customer accounts as needed
- Coordinate with the Development team to help standardize our user experience across the product, website, and printed materials.
- 5-10 Years of experience with Bachelor’s degree in graphic design and/or video production.
- Prior experience working in a software company
- Prior experience in User Interface design. This will be part of the role, as you will interface with our product team to ensure consistency in branding across our product UI and our marketing/sales materials.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, etc..
- Strong grasp of marketing and branding concepts and social media utility
- Ability to handle fast-paced, multi-task environment under minimal supervision
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and willingness to continue to grow and learn
- Expertise, willingness and flexibility to work in a high-energy start-up.
- Candidates must be based in New York City, NY and work in our physical offices.