Essential Job Functions:
- Operate as a member of the Sales Trainee program recruiting team on their campus and via social media.
- Increase Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Trainee program visibility and promote our brand on campus.
- Connects with students on various platforms to promote Sales Trainee program.
- Attend career fairs, on campus events, social media, cold calling, etc.
- Build relationships with student organizations and professors on campus.
- Strong referral source – driving students to position.
- Meet weekly referral goals.
- Drive quality referrals weekly to Sales Trainee team.
- Bonus opportunity when referrals attend interview and if hired.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year university as a junior or senior
- Active at your university and have the capacity to work a minimum of 8 hours a week and a maximum of 15 hours a week to make an impact
- Current leader or active member of an on/off campus organization(s)
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Technology savvy
- Active on social media platforms
- Works well under little supervision, takes initiative and follows through
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.