At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
The Enterprise Account Manager will align Bitly’s services to the business needs and objectives of our clients. The individual will be responsible for managing customer needs both pre-sales and post-sales, all while being a true partner to the sales team to continually enable additional upsell and product adoption opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a true team player and partner with a passion for delivering exceptional customer relationships and driving a top notch customer experience.
A successful person in this role will possess a variety of responsibilities with a focus on onboarding, feature adoption, technical questions, and problem-solving.
- Build, maintain and nurture robust and professional relationships with all assigned accounts
- Coordinate and be responsible for all assigned accounts' contract renewals
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients and give opportunities back to Sales team
- Lead account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system and maintain communication on updates / new features
- Expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI
- Collaborate with teams and individuals across Bitly to communicate needs and product requirements into new use cases for accounts
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and customers
- Document and communicate product feedback to the sales team
- 2-4 years of account management experience with an active client territory and renewal value of at least $750,000 - $1,000,000.
- Experience leveraging existing client relationships & use cases to cross-sell & up-sell within the territory
- Manage pre-sales, implementation & other post-sales activities to ensure client success & realization of ROI.
- Experience working cross-departmentally (with sales, product, engineering) to serve the needs of customers
- Direct experience working with/for social media management software is preferred
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technologies and software as service space
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills for troubleshooting over the phone and writing skills through email
- Experience using Salesforce.com is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships onboarding, feature adoption, technical questions, and problem-solving.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.