At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Diagnostics Division EMEA is looking for a
Project Manager/ PMO Lead Implementation Nordics region
for the launch of our new family of Alinity instruments.
The position is reporting directly to Head of Implementation Project Management EMEA.
- Drive improvements, standardization, efficiency and effectiveness in processes, tools and trainings using Six Sigma methodology
- Assist with complex Strategic Account Management Planning for Enterprise/Key Account customers and align resources for key timelines: RFI, RFP, Tender Response
- Lead complex alinity implementation projects with major impact that result in business performance improvements, drive governance, best practice and compliance
- Provide leadership for cross-functional project teams (internally and customer-facing)
- Assist and drive major implementation requirements for Enterprise/Key Account customers
- Develop project plans to meet the business needs in line with guidelines
- Success in this role is measured by sales, margin and EP goals, agreed win rate and retention rate, Increased TOR for defined accounts and standardization of delivery processes.
- Carry out project tasks as defined by Management.
- Provides leadership for regional teams and work with regional alinity resources to plan and execute projects.
- Liaise with resource owners to deliver projects on time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing
- Excellent product Knowledge and industry knowledge (diagnostic lab automation instruments and related products)
- Ideally minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on managing highly complex projects
- Certification and successful application of methods like Six Sigma (green or black belt)
- Experience as program / project manager
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, any other Nordics languages are advantageous
- Extensive travel - up to 40% on average
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn Marloes Pullens/PMO ADD