- Job: 16850-TMEL
- Location: SE-Gothenburg
- Department: Commercial Sales
- Do you want to work at a world leading engineering software company in a sales environment that takes professional development seriously?
- Do you want to work with the leading Automotive accounts in Sweden?
- Do you want to lead MathWorks Swedish Automotive sales engagement from our Gothenburg office?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we’d like to hear from you!
As a Automotive Account Manager at MathWorks, you will be tasked with maximizing the sales of MathWorks products (MATLAB and Simulink), services and lead the engagement with our key Automotive customers.
- Achievement of revenue targets; Software Sales , Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting).
- Exploit The MathWorks existing market leadership and outstanding reputation within your territory by leveraging all relevant information sources and personal networks to proactively develop business. Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support; energetically prospect for new business opportunities.
- Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
- Work closely with MathWorks Consulting, Industry Marketing, Pilot - and Application Engineering resources to understand and explain the features and capabilities of our products and methodologies relative to the customers' specific needs.
- Ensure that The MathWorks sustains knowledge of your industry in terms of major projects, procurement methods and relationships between prime contractors and the supply chain.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Take ownership for the relationship between customers and all departments within MathWorks.
- Gain in depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts and develop and implement medium and long-term account plans to realize the potential.
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details on MathWorks Salesforce database.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
- M.Sc. or BA degree in an Engineering, Science or Business discipline with 5-7 years of direct automotive industry sales experience required
- Evidence of success in complex software solutions sales into the Automotive industry segment.
- Self-driven, high energy level.
- Strong Swedish and English skills (spoken and written) and strong communication skills required
- Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior large account management experience preferred
- Prior software sales or engineering products experience preferred
- Field sales experience required
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.