Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone a place for you!
• Support Associate Art Director and Senior Designers in developing design solutions for marketing materials, including: promos, signage, site, online advertising and emails
• Understand project requirements and concepts
• Design solutions in accordance with the overall seasonal style guide and commercial planning
• Present multiple solutions per project in a high volume fast paced environment
• Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
• Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
• Produce, optimize and output final digital and digital artwork, ensuring all creative material is optimized and provided in correct format for publication
• Passion for design, style & fashion
• Strong design fundamentals (type, image, color)
• Understanding of brand narrative and storytelling
• Working understanding of print and digital best practices
• Collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
• Resourceful self-starter who gets things done
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills required
• BA in Graphic Design or related area.
• Graphic or web design internship experience a plus
• Proven talent in graphic and interactive design
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Minimum 1 to 3 years working in an Advertising agency or Design Studio environment
• Retail/fashion design experience a plus
• Proficient on a Macintosh
• Must be physically able to use computer and artist tools
*For eligible employees