Vietnam Finance Controller
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Honeywell Vietnam Finance Controller will be responsible for legal entity statutory compliance reporting for all Honeywell legal entities registered in Vietnam. The Honeywell Vietnam Finance Controller will also closely work with Regional / Global Finance Centers and outsourced service providers to ensure that the Honeywell organization in Vietnam operates strong internal controls and high standards of financial reporting and accounting compliance. This role will also include responsibilities related to internal control monitoring activities and US GAAP oversight of Honeywell reporting entities in Vietnam. This role reports to the Honeywell Pacific/ASEAN finance leader (SRFL).
In addition, the Honeywell Vietnam Finance Controller will play a key role in partnering with SBG Commercial Finance, Tax, Treasury and Legal to ensure efficient and effective acquisitions, divestitures and legal entity rationalization. The Honeywell Vietnam Finance Controller’s key partners include External/Internal Auditors, Corporate Finance and Functional Management and SBG Commercial Finance.
Created with SnapTimely month/quarter closeFinancial projectionsMaintain process documentationDrive compliance /Analysis of variancesDrive continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years of finance experience managing legal entity compliance requirement
- 3+ years knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and US GAAP
- Broad understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance requirements of Vietnam
- Extensive knowledge of Vietnam VAT, Business Tax, Withholding Tax and Corporate income Tax regulations
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Applies the appropriate level of deliberation to complex and high risk matters including interactions with Corporate and SBG finance, corporate compliance functions and external service providers
- Self-motivated, demonstrates a strong desire to succeed and encourages excellence in peers
- Focuses efforts on those matters that affect in-country compliance environment and Honeywell resources
- Communicates clearly and succinctly using written and verbal skills to influence, negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Effectively builds relationships within the Honeywell and SBG Management Service
- Quickly adapts to changing circumstances and business needs.
- Job ID: HRD23146
- Category: Finance
- Location: Unit 1405-1408, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet, Tran Hung Dao, Hoan, Hanoi, HN 71000 VNM
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.