Tax Team Intern Amsterdam-01PPR
Finance EME team is seeking a motivated Intern Operational Center Tax based in Amsterdam. In this role, you will support the Tax Team in the Amsterdam Operational Center with various Financial administrational tasks.
Six (6) Months
4 or 5 days a week
- Coordinating the approval processes for engagements with vendors, creating necessary documents for internal approvals and following up.
- Creating of Purchase Orders.
- Supporting the team on tax budget activities by creating reports and updates.
- Assisting the members of the tax team on project management activities.
- Monitoring changes to tax regulations and report to the tax team members on pertinent changes.
- Maintaining, updating and organizing the Tax department documentation database.
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks coming from the tax team.
- Eagerness and the potential to learn how to work in an international and dynamic environment and support various activities.
- Studies in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law (active student status)
- Fluent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Advanced Excel and/or Powerpoint skills are a plus.
Primary LocationEurope Middle-East-Netherlands-Amsterdam-Amsterdam
Organization EME RC Finance_51179564