Auto req ID
Business Unit Name
Oncology Systems (ONCG)
Position Summary: Provide a brief description of position’s reason to exist
· Perform custom clearance activities for customer orders, within the assigned territory, in order to ensure the deliveries are made in timely manner and necessary local legal requirements to maximize customer satisfaction.
Major responsibilities: List position’s major accountabilities
· Ensures and verifies shipping documents for import/export of goods within government rules and regulations.
· Maintaining all physical records of Importation through Import Export Register.
· Initiate the relationship with the customer by preparing and sending correspondence and document requirements according to the shipping documents in order to have smooth clearance and maximize customer satisfaction.
· Review all the necessary shipping documents in order to ensure all parts of VMS equipment, provided either internally or externally, are shipped to the customer within the agreed deadlines according to contractual terms.
· Coordination of site readiness with project managers and ensuring all OVI items are delivered as per
Sales Logistics Co- ordinator
Education / Experience: Educational requirements and number of years related experience acquired before or with Varian Medical Systems (VMS)
Educational requirements: Bachelors Degree with formal Diploma in
Import / Export education is preferable
Number of years related experience: Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience in order processing, in export / import, contract or administrative activities.
Customers: Thorough understanding of customers and their requirements
Business Procedures: Sound understanding of VMS business processes and procedures, regarding Orders, Sales and Backlog and their relationship to business performance. Understanding of international shipping and transportation regulations
Business Strategy: Knowledge of VMS strategy and understanding of business goals.
Contract Management: Sound understanding and application of contract terms and follow up
Technical expertise: Knowledge of medical equipment and Varian products.
Skills: Things incumbent must be able TO DO to perform successfully on the job
Planning and organization skills
Good skills on project coordination activities (orders: from order receipt to delivery / acceptance) Good written and spoken command of English / local and any other languages is an asset
PC and particularly SAP skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Excellent customer relations skills
Good team player, open minded and initiative
Basic Business administration skills
Customer Service and Support
When you join Varian, you’re joining an organization with nearly $3 billion in annual revenue, and more than 6,500 team members across more than 30 countries. You’ll be backed by a culture that is centered on fostering your creative potential, and experience the full support of an organization and leadership committed to inspiring you to do your best work. Bring your talent to a place where your work will help fight cancer. Join Varian’s Oncology Systems team, and the work you do can make a difference by helping to create a world without fear of cancer. We develop and manufacture products and solutions that innovate, support and streamline cancer-fighting solutions worldwide. Our teams have a common drive to help others, and a passion for excellence. Join Varian and add your talent to the fight against cancer.
Become part of our team
At Varian, our culture is centered on fostering the creative potential of every employee through teamwork and collaboration. Our technologies touch millions of lives every day, and this inspires us to do our best work – every day. By using your talent, ambition and creativity, you can build a career that allows you to make a real difference in people’s lives. You’re just one click away from the most impactful work you’ll ever do. Apply now and join our mission to help save lives. Someone, somewhere, will be glad you did.