• Responsible for the delivery of the service business plan. Analyses market opportunities, develops and implements strategies to maximize margins while increasing market share.
• Manage and motivate direct reports to meet the objectives .
• Develop and implement sales management practices to set the standards for sales performance.
• Responsibility for the financial performance of the department by setting strategic goals and plans, which are consistent with overall business objectives.
• Analyze the market and current business performances.
• Set aggressive and motivational goals to challenge the sales team and meet the business plan.
• Drive account management leadership for the area sales organization. Ensure focus on developing new business at target accounts.
• Ensure that labor resources and core skill competencies are provided to meet the requirements of the business both now and for future growth.
• Develop an annual budget and operating plan consistent with branch profit and marketing goals and business forecasts.
• Manage individual performance and implement changes when needed to increase team effectiveness.
• Ensure effective communication channels are maintained with all staff.
• Ensure that direct reports have the skills to coach and develop their staff to meet business targets.
• Coordinates Service Team interface with Sales to ensure all sales opportunities are supported including linkage to installation opportunities. Escalates potential market opportunities to the attention of the appropriate Branch or Regional resource for strategic direction.
• Works with Service Teams to ensure that their account portfolios are achieving growth, proper profit levels, and customer satisfaction.
• Recommends and supports staffing requirements for assigned service business. Serves as a communication channel to share the best practice strategies and results
• Implements plans to comply, and monitors standards for service operations. Audits the effectiveness of service operations and makes changes to improve performance. Ensures that contractual obligations are completed and customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Responsible for effective utilization of manpower and overall service resource management and deployment. Analyzes operations processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Recruits, hires, and retains service operational staff. Prepares and delivers clear performance expectations, performance reviews and development plans for direct reports teaming with the appropriate matrix functional manager. Ensures a consistent level of coaching, which includes monthly ‘one-on-one(s)’, operational and financial reviews.
• Escalates potential market opportunities to the attention of the appropriate Branch or Regional resource for strategic direction. Coordinates with Sales to insure all sales opportunities are supported including linkage to installation opportunities.
• Performs other duties as related to customer satisfaction, deployment of strategic initiatives to service teams, development and maintenance of service team business plans, and account management of service customers.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
- Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues
Educational Requirements :
Degree engineering level
Skills Required :
Excellent presenter with regular experience of presenting at board level Excellent communication and management to motivate his employees
Min. 3 years experience managing a sales team Min and 8 years’ experience in service .
Proven track record in sales.