What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer – RTG is a key role for the successful integration of the Ruskin Titus Gulf (RTG) products to the brand-new Turkey market and will be reporting directly to the General Manager RTG, MEA located in Dubai.
As part of JCI Turkey team, you will be the key and immediate responsible for delivering a sales target based on Turkish contracting companies operating in the region across air control, air distribution, fire damper, VAVs.
You will be the sole responsible of the product following the paths of market expansion, sales, communication with consultants for bids, being listed in tenders as a company, guarantee checking, coordination with factories for shipping, follow-up till delivery on customer site. As a member of JCI Turkey team, you will work within a vibrant environment both locally and from Dubai HQ that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate new business.
How you will do it
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will develop and direct sales resources for product sales and growth for the channels through providing product applications, training, tools, collateral and customer support. You will lead the effort in identifying key channel relationships that are synergistic to the growth of product sales. You will manage and maintain the relationships / channels you build from concept and contractual negotiations through implementation and product delivery while evaluating existing market coverage and opportunity and developing plans for each channels to maximize product sales.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in HVAC industry including 2-3 years of demonstrated sales or sales management in Turkey market
- Fluent language skills in English and Turkish
- Proven track record in sales with demonstrated profitable growth in technically oriented product sales
- Strong knowledge of Air control, air distribution, fire dampers, VAVs
- Mechanical knowledge in MEP engineering
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
- Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
- Active driving license
- Completed military service for male candidates
- A present portfolio of clients in contractor companies