This position is to support the Business Development (BD) Cockpit Demonstrators. This position requires an individual with a solid electronics/electrical background which includes troubleshooting. The candidate must be comfortable working electrical power problems at event venues (sole support), who is independent and able to resolve issues with limited resources and within a short timeframe. Must be able to lift/push/pull/move heavy equipment which includes the Cockpit cases to and from the delivery trucks and within an event venue. This position will require regular travel to events both domestic and international with a duration spanning from one day to 2 weeks at a time. Individuals must be willing to work flexible and/or extended hours to setup and teardown equipment and to support events.
Candidates must have the ability to represent Lockheed Martin in a positive manner, be customer focused, possess excellent communication skills including public speaking, have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to be a team player. Candidates must be able to interact effectively across a wide range of personnel including pilots, transportation/shipping personnel, Business Development representatives, various customers, and peers within the systems engineering, software engineering, hardware engineering, project leadership, and other disciplines. Candidates must be able to learn how to fly the demonstrators and be able to conduct and run a scenario for customers as needed. Candidates must be able to manage their other internal work assignments and coordinate/rearrange their tasking within their functional areas and projects. Candidates must be able to quickly reschedule their day-to-day tasking to accommodate the BD dynamic schedule.
Must be a US citizen. This position will require special access and will require a Secret security clearance.
• Experience as a Systems Engineer (ex, requirements, cost/schedule management, etc).
• Experience making presentations to various audiences
• Experience organizing and managing activities at customer events
• Experience in operating and maintaining electronic equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting solid electronics/electrical systems.
• Direct experience supporting, or knowledge of development laboratories and real-time simulation environments is highly desired.
• Experience with aircraft hardware, electronic interfaces, projection/display systems, audio systems, and/or mechanical assemblies.
• Must be comfortable working electrical power problems as the sole support.
• Experienced in lab operations.
• Experienced in development engineering related to aeronautics.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas