Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Business Relationship Manager, India
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What’s the job?
Are you customer focused, analytical, strategic and yet execution focused? Are you passionate about bringing in transformation in your customers business? Do you have the leadership traits to be an entrepreneur with a strong work ethic? Is this you?
We’re looking for
Payoneer is looking for a highly-talented Business Relationship Manager, to be one of the pioneering members of our India team. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in India to get paid globally with Payoneer’ s fast, flexible, secure and low cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration for Payoneer product and services. Working in a dynamic environment you will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships with the company’s most active users, industry influencers, and early adopters and leverage this to increase business with the customer.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute on customer development plan at scale. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. This role is based out of Bangalore and may require some travel.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage existing client relationship and play an active role in developing and building long-term relationships with top users to identify emerging business, collaboratively develop value propositions that address client needs.
- Be proactive in strengthening existing relationships and creating new ones to maximize acquisition, retention, and up-sell
- Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
- Review and propose process improvement that drive client and market penetration.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform.
- Maintain and exceed country targets in areas of # of clients and GMV from our direct business.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports
Have you accomplished these kind of qualifications?
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or communications
- 2-3 years of account management, business development or other relevant experience
- 5 years of experience in selling complex solutions to corporate level clients – SME in India
- Expertise in developing business cases, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting the financial impact.
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in working with computers and programs such as MS Office, SalesForce, Oracle or other CRM.
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills. Strong Excel and BI skills – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working in the financial services industry – advantage.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure/
- Ability to see the bigger picture
The following would be considered a plus for candidates:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools