Job ID: JR0055499
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Jerusalem, IL
Other Locations: Israel, Haifa;Israel, Yakum
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Experienced FW Verification Engineer for Intel Data Center Group
DCG Ethernet Silicon Design (SD) is one of Intel's leading groups, responsible for end-to-end development of industry and market leading Ethernet controllers, focused on cloud, communication and enterprise markets.
Our cutting edge products drive the cloud networking infrastructure, enabling advanced internet services every day to billions of users around the globe.
FW Engineering organization inside DCG Ethernet Silicon Design develops, verifies and delivers software embedded into intelligent Ethernet devices. Our software controls controller behavior and provide wide set of maintenance and controlling functions
In this position you will:
- Validate embedded software for an Ethernet device product through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develop, modify, and execute firmware test plans, starting from requirements definition phase
- Develop and modify set of programs and scripts that validate embedded into Ethernet controller software, our validation is fully automated
- Work with design team and architects in owning delivery of firmware validation.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
- Drive effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements.
- Provide input into program deliverables /milestones regarding quality resources, schedule, goals, etc.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/communication or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive hands on experience in product testing planning, documentation, coding, execution, failure analysis and bug tracking
- Real-time software validation experience
- Working experience in networking
- 2+ years of Practical experience with test automation
- Ability to run several jobs in parallel
- Good team player, effective interactions with teams and individuals
- Problem solving attitude
- Programming skills in C# and/or scripting languages like shell/python and/or any other program language
- Excellent test case development and debug skills
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
Nice to have
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge in Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Knowledge in Code security and fuzzing testing
- Ability to lead and educate co-workers
- Knowledge of data base systems/ GIT based development
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Israel, Haifa;Israel, Yakum