We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated, experienced procurement professional who would like to join our Centre of Excellence in Łódź.
As a Supplier Account Manager in Global Commodity Finished Goods Medical Team you will have the opportunity to be the owner of supplier relationship management and deliver a strategic impact through the supplier strategy development.
You will be accountable to initiate, develop and implement effective Supplier Performance and Relationship management programs to ensure performance (productivity, quality, sustainability and delivery), growth and innovation, while effectively managing risk and spend.
You will be a part of the European Finished Goods Medical team, which interacts with all Philips Business Units and reach out to the best of the best suppliers in a globalized commodity. We are a dynamic and inter-cultural team eager to take on new challenges every day.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing a challenging portfolio of Finished Goods Medical suppliers mainly located in Europe, and actively investigate its competitors, market trends and future business opportunities.
• Relentlessly driving impact to the bottom and top line, through Supplier Performance Development, innovative negotiation approach, supplier innovation ideas and should-cost analytics
• Utilizing top-notch Negotiation Factory standards (e.g. Game Theory) and actively promoting Supplier Development program and participating/leading DfX initiatives
• Creating Supplier Strategy in full alignment with global commodity management (GCM) strategies to define Supplier related spend, targets, negotiations, RFX projects and spend pooling
• Being the link between our Innovation team (engineers, cost engineers, business procurement team….) and the suppliers to drive out-side in and open innovation.
• Creating Supplier performance score card based on Global Supplier Rating System (GSRS) and cross-functional stakeholder feedback / calibration
• Program management execution in alignment with all Procurement entities (finance, supplier quality, …) and different Philips business groups ensuring effective stakeholder communication and involvement
• Demanding continuously improved Quality from suppliers and driving clear actions to achieve this
• Ensuring full Compliance regarding sustainability and regulatory requirements
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Master degree in a relevant business or technical discipline (i.e. business administration, engineering, materials science, , mathematics)
• min. 5 years of experience in Procurement
• Experience supplier relationship management
• Proven negotiation or cost reduction track record
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills, great business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, at ease in front of conflict, can-do mentality
• Ability to persuade and influence business decisions
• Adaptable to an international and multi-site working environment
• Ability to work organized and independently, with a high sense of business ethics and responsibility
• Experience with development of consumer or medical products, and ability to team up with I&D, will be an additional asset to success
• Fluency in English is a must
In return we offer you:
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class supplier relations and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
• Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
• Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
• Benefit System cards
• Discount for Philips’ products
• Convenient working conditions in office in the city center
• Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)