The Director of Finance provides strategic financial reporting and forecasting. The ideal candidate is well organized with a strong attention to detail and can thrive in a vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Manage monthly close processes for all entities including but not limited to general ledger review, journal preparations, and analysis and reconciliation of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Oversee staff accountant, A/P and A/R activity, and help manage cash flow
- Manage annual audit/review
- Implement system improvements where necessary
- Manage the monthly financial reporting package including financial statements, KPIs, and dashboards
- Manage the budgeting process and create variance reports
- Participate in monthly management meetings
- Assist in creating investor & BoD PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Experience with M&A activity preferred
- Audit experience preferred
- Understanding of accounting principles and GAAP
- Solid foundation working with Excel with the ability to do vlookups and create pivot tables
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Team Player: we work hard, together.
- People Person: we love building meaningful relationships with new people and our users
- Self-Starter: ready, set, go! We take initiative with or without direction
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: we are passionate about building something original, together