People Partner - Sales
Slack is looking for an experienced People Partner to join our growing People team. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable and thrive in a very rapidly changing environment. We are building many programs and processes from scratch and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that! Does this sound like you? Come work at Slack.
- Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results, which includes developing a people strategy that focuses on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to align our culture and performance with our rewards and reward strategies.
- In partnership with our other People Partners, lead talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talent.
- Solicit feedback and utilize data, to further enhance our culture and values, including driving our business forward and work across the organization
- Provide leadership to the team and support functions including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for the company
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- General employee relations (conflict management and resolution, coaching, and mentoring)
- Collaborate with other People team members across the globe in a positive and dedicated way
- Minimum of 7+ years of HR/People experience, with 5+ years as a BP (or equivalent)
- BA degree required; MA in HR, OD or MBA, desired
- Previous experience supporting a Sales Organization strongly desired
- Experience working within a rapidly growing global organization
- Ability to collaborate remotely and proactively communicate across locations
- Proven track record of identifying problems and using strategic skills to drive appropriate solutions
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.