WalkMe is looking for an all-star Customer Success Manager to engage with, onboard and drive our customer renewals. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the relationship owner of a portfolio of WalkMe’s mobile clients. As CSM you will own the customer post-sale and optimize your clients' experience and value from WalkMe by being a trusted advisor, acting as their day to day contact and as a strategic partner and consultant. As part of the WalkMe Customer Success Team you will lead and help clients solve user adoption challenges and answer product questions. Furthermore, you will be at the frontline of our mobile product development, gathering client suggestions for our development roadmap. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager or customer success professional along with a high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of user experience, enterprise product deployment and mobile apps.
What will you actually be doing?
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for WalkMe’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through on-boarding, project success, and renewals.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every WalkMe functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each WalkMe subscription
- Work cohesively with professional services and sales to ensure seamless on-boarding and deployment
- Constantly think of innovative ways WalkMe can increase renewals and drive long term customer success. A proactive approach is taken for each account where cross-selling and up-selling is made a priority.
- Work with customers to develop a plan, including metrics for success that outlines how WalkMe will be addressing their immediate and future needs.
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage.
- Drive user adoption through targeted on-going training of clients
- Distribute product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops to clients.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their users
What should you bring to the table?
- Mobile (iOS, Android) experience - 2+ years
- Strong Product management sense/familiarity
- Strong business and technical orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Hebrew - Must
- Experience in a B2B or B2C tech startup company - Advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work across the organization with different teams and departments
WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company's success!
CHECK US OUT ON GLASSDOOR.COM:
CHECK OUT OUR OFFICE CULTURE: