Lead Procurement Clerk
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Lead daily procurement activities and execution and lead to drive procurement support activities forward.
- You will resolve issues from Jr. Procurement clerks and proactively connect with procurement managers to close loop of sourcing, procurement and fulfillment.
- You will setup internal communications to align the key stakeholders in orders to achieve the operation target.
- You will participate in the procurement projects to drive team target.
- You are expected to handle multiple priorities which requires considerable coordination and follow up.
- Collaborate and support the Procurement Team with their purchasing needs and requirements along with independently resolving purchasing, receiving and invoicing issues to ensure timely shipment of supplies from vendor
- Work with suppliers to improve supplier on-time delivery and quality, and works continuously to improve inventory turns and look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Proactively drive procurement admin support for the team; be the 1st level solution to resolve issues from Jr. procurement clerk.
Created with SnapIssue purchase orders to internal and external vendorsRegister new vendors and modify existing vendors in HON ERP systemsResolve internal and external vendors blocked invoices Follow-up and expedite purchase ordersOffer support to other procurement functions with system data or other expertise
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in procurement administrative work
- Multiple task handling skills and able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Good communications skills in both oral and written
- Good problem solving skills and able to get resources/support from internal team,
- Detail oriented and expertise in administrative processes and systems,
- Good learning ability to quick catch up new things,
- Situational leadership to manage multiple stakeholders to move things ahead
- Some experience in buying
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22946
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 64,Hristofor Columb blvd.,Airport Center, Logistics building 1, Sofia 1528 BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.