Req #: 205481
Location: Baghdad, BG IQ
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
- Assists in researching unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Assists in monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational intelligence information.
- Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
- Aides in researching, authoring, and coordinating threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
- May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Experience - at least two years of experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents PLUS
Special skills or qualifications (all required):
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of and performing the mission of a CI agent
- Education: Government CI credentialing course
- Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.