Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
• Execute design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design options.
• Developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability.
• Implement quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues.
• Developing and maintaining mechanical subsystem quality and engineering project funnel.
• Providing guidance and requirements to new product development teams in order to improve quality of new releases.
• Verifying product sub-system reliability performance.
• Conducting analysis of installed base and new product reliability using FMEA, Weibull Analysis and DFR tools.
• Ensure reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships.
• Act as activity leader of department activities within a project. (Time-plan, resource need, status reports, monitor costs, resource usage, technology requirements and solutions etc)
• Technology management within assigned field. (internal and external). To initiate development of new technologies.
• Accountable to choose design concepts and solutions, components, tools and methods.
• Act as mentor and support.
• Participate as expert in design reviews.
• Within the job competence cover possible patents.
• Maintain and develop competence required for the job.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies
1. BS in Mechanical Engineering 10 years or MS in Mechanical Engineering 7 years
2. 5 years relative work experience in the areas of Injected molded plastic design, metal design, mechanisms, cables & harnesses, labeling, and packaging.
1. MS in a technology field
2. Demonstrated capabilities in thermal and mechanical simulation
3. Demonstrated program/project planning capability
4. Demonstrated project leadership and influencing skills
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
6. Design for reliability experience
7. Design for manufacturing experience
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces