Who are we?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.Play a key role in our Quality departmentYou will implement and develop calibration plan and ensure the calibration of equipment and instruments. You will communicate and cooperate with other departments in JIA, SZ and vendors in APAC regarding continuous improvement of calibration.We expect you to help us in:• Following up Calibration Plan.
• Controlling of the equipment.
• Calculating the uncertainty budget in the method.
• Contributing to a new measuring methods.
• Evaluating the external calibration results for JIA ,SZ and vendors in APAC.
• Responsibility to coordinate activities to accomplish the implementation of improvements.
• Sharing information of improvements implemented at a global level.
• Responsibility to influence JIA’s Quality Objective.
• Training JIA personnel on Calibration topics needed as local and global trainer.
• Calibration cost reduction performing internal services.
• Feedback relating the next calibration and the delivery times.What we are looking for• 3 years’ experience test instruments calibration field or above.
• Experience managing Quality tools (FMEA, LEAN, 6 SIGMA, ISO 9001) is preferred.
• Calibration certification.
• College or above.
• Pro-activeness, Teamwork, Leadership, Time management.
• Calculating the uncertainty budget, Office, Internet, Outlook.
• English skill: Excellent communication skills and active communication in English required.Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director