Job Description and Requirements
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and highly responsible QA Manager to join our ICWB team in Yerevan, Armenia.
Our product is used for viewing and editing IC layouts in various formats. We are looking for QA expert to keep the product quality at the high level and also to manage the local QA team.
If you are looking for a truly rewarding career, we would love to have you be a part of our team.
- Manage the QA team for IC WorkBench Edit/View Plus software tool.
- Coordinate projects and QA resources.
- Maintain and improve product quality in accordance with corporate quality standards - regression robustness, binary compatibility, code quality checks with Valgrind, code coverage with Gcov, performance testing
- Participate in regular team meetings and serve as the liaison between the QA and R&D teams.
- Review Product Requirements Documentation, Functional specifications and Test plans.
- GUI test automation for Windows
- Train other QA engineers in the proper methods for testing products and reporting problems. Guide more junior peers with aspects of their job.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, physics, or applied mathematics, 7+ years of related experience ideally in a managerial position
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience with scripting languages - TCL, Perl, Bash
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Determine and develop approach to solutions. Work is independent and collaborative in nature Frequently network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Background in IC design. Knowledge of IC design flow is a big plus. Knowledge of layout viewing/editing tools is a big plus.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with X11:GUItest, Win32:GUItest.
- Experience with test automation in Windows
You will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value your opinion.
If this role sounds interesting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Mgr I, R&D
ARMENIA - Yerevan